Following are instructions for case CD submission:
1. Case must be submitted online on India Live website www.indialivecardiology.com only. No case
will be accepted by Email or hard copy in any circumstances.
2. In case of difficulty, contact us at [email protected]
3. Case CD to be submitted under the Categories given in the form.
4. CDs to be presented should have learning from the case.
5. The CDs have to be edited and formatted on India Live template.
6. The instructions for the preparation of the Case CDs are as follows:
a. Please do not exceed 10-12 slides for each submission. (Template is attached)
b. Slide 1 – Case Title, Presenter Name, Institution.
c. Slide 2 to 3 – Case History/Relevant Investigations
d. Slide 3/4 to 11 - Procedure Angiogram & Procedure Details (Insert appropriate avi loops and text
with relevant equipment used ).
e. Slide 12 should contain take-home message/what we learn from the case.
f. Moving files must be in avi/mp4/wmv format.
g. All videos should be kept on automatic, loop until stopped & rewind after playing mode.
h. All videos should be embedded in PowerPoint File.
i. Compress or zip your folder before you email the presentation to us. Kindly make sure that the
compressed folder is less than 150 MB.
j. If you plan to attach a folder for videos, please rename the video loops as V1, V2, V3......V9
k. We recommend that you save your Power Point presentation using .pptx format.
7. Once submitted, no corrections are possible. To withdraw a case write to the following email
address: [email protected] within 15 days of submission.
8. Once you submit you will get an acknowledgement through your registered email id and phone
9. Cases must be submitted online by 15th November 2018
10. The cases would be reviewed by an expert panel and the final list would be notified by 31st
11. Each candidate will get 8 minutes for presenting his case and 2 minutes for discussion.
Thanking you for submitting the case.